One&Only Reethi Rah is located in the North Malé Atoll, a jewel among a string of coral atolls, lagoons and white sands. South-west of Sri Lanka, in the Indian Ocean, is a place awash in shades of teal and indigo with sunlit sky.
Formerly known as "King Island", these are The Maldives, land of blue lagoons and soft white sands, where coral islands form ring-like atolls.
It is here, stretching across six kilometres of secluded coastline, that you will find the all-villa destination, One&Only Reethi Rah.
Explore reefs alive with vibrant corals and brilliant fish. Indulge in spa rituals that span centuries. Watch the light of the sky fall while sampling regional fare at your own private villa beach barbecue.
Time slows. Your eyes open to petals floating across a private pool, and beyond to a forever-world of water and sky. Splash in the sea. Delve into dhoni fishing. Explore reefs alive with vibrant corals and brilliant fish. Indulge in spa rituals that span centuries. Watch the light of the sky fall while sampling regional fare at your own private villa beach barbecue.
128 resort villas are discreetly positioned along the sweeping bays of the island.
Occupying their own stretch of sandy shore, these villas afford direct views of the ocean and access to a private beach. Décor is sleek with clean lines, a perfect foil for the tropical wood and thatch exteriors.
• Large verandas with picturesque outdoor seating areas and sun beds.
• Comfortable, spacious interiors provide for an indulgent getaway.
• Categories include: Beach Villas, Beach Villas with Pool, Two-Villa Residences with Pool and Grand Beach Villas with Pool.
Situated above the crystalline waters of the lagoon, water villas are connected by walkways from secluded points on the island.
• Outdoor covered terraces on stilts and split-level verandas with steps into the ocean.
• Netting suspended like hammocks from the edges of the terrace are perfect for breezy sunbathing.
• Categories include: Water Villas, Water Villas with Pool and Grand Water Villas with Pool.
Grand Sunset Residence
One&Only Reethi Rah’s largest villas, the Grand Sunset Residences are nestled in the island’s natural greenery and have the largest private stretch of beach.
• Private roads lead to these unique ‘residences’, which are closed off by an electronic gate for even more tranquility.
• Two exclusive four-seater golf carts provided.
• With three bedrooms, sleeping up to seven guests, the Grand Sunset Residences are exceptionally spacious.
• Private 50m² swimming pool.
• 2,000m² of beach front luxury.
• Unique outdoor living and dining area in which guests can enjoy meals prepared by their own private chef.
• Snorkel or dive through a string of reefs and marvel in the diversity of the Maldivian marine life.
• ClubOne, a trendy beach club offering activities and entertainment for all ages including an art studio and a climbing wall.
• A wide range of water sports is available including canoes, pedal boats, windsurfing as well as jet skis, water skiing and flyboard.
• Outdoor facilities include two floodlit tennis courts and a professional synthetic grass football field.
• NEO Boutique, NEO Beach and NEO Life offer diverse shopping options for all guests
• KidsOnly and One Tribe offer an array of exciting complimentary activities for children.
Restaurants offer a diverse range of culinary experiences and styles, including:
• Reethi Restaurant: Designed around the natural elements offering international cuisine featuring an enticing mélange of favourite dishes from around the world.
• Tapasake: A stylish and contemporary restaurant offering modern Japanese cuisine with a twist.
• Fanditha: A sensual and exotic beachside spot serving Arabic influenced cuisine.
Health & Well-being
Indulge with One&Only Spa’s ‘Relax, Restore and Elevate’ Rituals or a WatSu treatment, finish unwinding with time in the stunning vitality pools or the serene relaxation gardens.
• Yoga and meditation classes at the Chi Pavilion
• Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez
• One&Only Hair Salon by Taylor Taylor London
• Barber&Blade™: The Gentlemen’s Private Grooming Studio (Opening Soon)
• State-of-art fitness centre with outdoor Queenax training area
One&Only Reethi Rah is located in the North Malé Atoll, a jewel among a string of coral atolls, lagoons and white sands.
• 44 hectares (109 acres) in area, 6 kilometres (3.7 miles) in circumference with 12 pristine beaches of soft white coral sand.
• Pleasant equatorial climate with two main seasons. - November to April is light and fairly dry. - May to October occasionally brings brief rain showers followed by sunshine. - Temperatures range from mid-20s to mid-30s°C (77 to 95°F).
• Transfers from Malé International Airport to the resort are provided either by luxury boat (45min) or seaplane (15min).
• For convenience, time at One&Only Reethi Rah has been set one hour ahead of Malé time, providing an extra hour of daylight (GMT+6).
We can do it all – advise, plan and book and we look after you on the journey.Meet our people